Special Pack Bundle Back to School Edition: Poncho Agu Grant Black, a Side Bags Ortlieb Back Roller City & Tex-Lock Mate + Axa Victory.
With this bundle you will have everything you need:
- Water protection
- A bike to carry your everyday needs.
The AXA Victory ring lock is a premium product within the AXA range and has the option to link a plug in cable or -chain to the lock so you can lock your bike to a fixed object. The frame lock is completely welded all around which makes the Victory extra strong. Breaking it open is almost impossible due to the extremely durable seamless, welded connection. The Victory has a modern ergonomic design and is still slim and light. The frame lock has a black outside and a silver inside housing.
Similar to the tex-lock eyelet, the tex-lock mate is also a textile-based rope. The tex-lock mate, however, has a pin at the second end of the rope which fits into standard frame locks.
With a length of 120cm it is versatile and a real alternative to rattling, unwieldy steel chains.
You wrap the rope around a solid object, guide the pin through the eyelet and fix it in the frame lock. Your bike is thus secured by two locks at the same time.
The poncho is a quick protection against the rain. If it starts to rain, you can easily put this poncho on over your clothes. Thanks to a few clever features, it is impossible for it to blow up during the ride.
- The Grant Rain Poncho Essential is made from 100 percent recycled polyester. And so it carries AGU's Greensphere label. You are making a sustainable choice.
- Underneath the outer fabric is the Poray 5.000 membrane. In a normal rainstorm, the water cannot possibly pass through this water and windproof layer. The higher the Poray number, the better the waterproofing.
- Thanks to the Poray 5.000 membrane, this poncho is also breathable. The higher the Poray number, the better the breathability.
- The YKK zip with wind flap prevents water from entering through the zip.
- The poncho is equipped with sleeve hands. This allows you to keep your hands nice and dry under your poncho during the ride. Moreover, the poncho does not blow up.
- AGU has equipped the Grant Rain Poncho Essential with special straps. You can tie them around your waist, so the poncho stays in place and does not blow up.
- The hood is adjustable in size with a drawstring.
- The poncho has a waterproof chest pocket.
- Reflective details on the front and back make you stand out a little more in traffic.
- There is an integrated pocket on the inside. When it has stopped raining or you have reached your destination, you can fold the poncho in there.
- The unisex Grant Rain Poncho Essential is available in no fewer than seven colours (Black, Red, Army Green, Fresh Blue, Neon Yellow, Wine Red and Navy Blue).
A water and windproof rain poncho with a handy storage pocket on the front. After the ride, you can fold it up compactly.
About the bag.
Even without being in the great outdoors, the Sport-Roller City gives city bikers greater flexibility. It can be used on both sides on front or rear racks or as single pannier. Highly incandescent 3M Scotchlite material reflectors on the panniers’ sides give increased safety in traffic. The affordable basics can be upgraded with numerous accessories. This model is provided with edge protectors having slots for fixing the ORTLIEB pannier carrying system.
+ Suitable for rack diameters up to 16 mm
+ 8 mm and 11 mm inserts included
+ Can be used individually or as a pair
+ Easy to clean
+ also for low rider or rear pannier
+ Ideal for children’s or youth’ bikes
Verzendkosten voor fietsen binnen de BENELUX: €30, buiten de BENELUX €80Verzendkosten accessoires (gekocht zonder fiets): €15
Als je om welke reden dan ook niet helemaal tevreden bent met je online aankoop, kan je elk artikel binnen 30 dagen na ontvangst in de originele staat retourneren en zullen we je graag een terugbetaling of omruiling aanbieden.